Bill's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill's Forum

For all the fans!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Speech

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonshine_Sally

Moonshine_Sally

Number of posts : 25
Favourite Bill movie : While you where sleeping
Registration date : 2006-09-26

The Speech Empty
PostSubject: The Speech   The Speech EmptyThu 28 Dec - 1:32

I watched this film a number of times over the years.And it's okay although for me it is "too American".One of the best parts of the film is for me the speech Bill-the president-does before they go to attack the aliens.It still gives me goose-bumps even if that perhaps is the moment in the film where it is the all american save the planet bit.But I love his voice there love it Also the moment when he is in the hospital with his daughter and his wife dies.Very well acted by all 3 actors!
What is your fave part in the film?
Back to top Go down
Big Fish
Admin
Big Fish

Number of posts : 44
Favourite Bill movie : WYWS
Registration date : 2006-05-31

The Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Speech   The Speech EmptyTue 2 Jan - 18:21

UUUUUuuuuuuum my fav part.... hard to tell... I watched this movie only once but I think it´s when Bill is at the hotel and speaking to his wife and saying something like , I have a really good looking girl in my bed...
And when his ssecretery tells him that hes been eected the best looking I dont know what and he answers "Well at least that I acieved" or something like that... Of course I realy like the speech too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bill-pullman.editboard.com

The Speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bill's Forum :: His work :: Movies :: Independence Day (1996)-
Jump to: